Senses over-voltage between 145 VAC and 155 VAC when an automatic voltage regulator fails to control the voltage at its normal operating range.
- Shuts off engine to protect appliances and other items plugged in and also the generator itself.
- Offers pass through plug so you don’t lose a receptacle! Protection provided to all receptacles on power panel.
- Easy to identify LED’s that let you know how your generator is operating.
- Easy installation! Uses existing oil sensor to shut down engine.
- Plug Type: Single, 5-20P
- Outlet Type: Single, 5-20R
- Grounding Wire Length: 24 in.