The Champion Power Equipment 41532 gasoline powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7000 running watts and 9000 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV’s, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7000 running watts/9000 starting watts
- Wireless remote start
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start
- Auto-choke for one-touch starts
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- Running Watts: 7000 Watts
- Starting Watts: 9000 Watts
- AC Load: 120/240V
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine: 439cc Champion OHV
- RPM: 3600
- Fuel Capacity: 5.9 gal. (22.4 L)
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 qt. (1.1 L)
- Recommended Oil: SAE 10W-30
- Start Type: Wireless, Electric, Recoil
- Low Oil Shut-off: Automatic
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Intelligauge: Yes
- Wheels: 10 in. never flat
- Battery: 15 Ah/12 volt
- Choke Type: Automatic
- Noise Level: 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Length: 27.5 in. (69.9 cm)
- Width: 27 in. (68.8 cm)
- Height: 26 in. (66.1 cm)
- Weight: 232.8 lb. (105.8 kg)
SuperGen Products ships within 48 hours of payment being received.
Shipments will be sent via Fed Ex Freight or other common carrier to a commercial address provided by Buyer and confirmed by PayPal. Purchase must include a valid telephone number.
Shipments will be delivered on a pallet curbside – unloading the unit is the buyer’s responsibility.
Inaccurate addresses may delay deliveries and incur additional charges for delivery.
Residential deliveries will require an additional $108 fee for shipping. Liftgate charges will be responsibility of buyer.
Shipping to the local FedEx Freight terminal is also free and a great option for flexible pick up.
Please contact SuperGen Products for special pricing on multiple units.
Contact FedEx with delivery questions or problems, including delays in shipping or delivery problems.
FedEx will be responsible for merchandise damaged in shipment.