The Champion Power Equipment 100306 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator weighs in at only 46 pounds and is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV like lights or TV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup. Champion’s innovative EZ Start Dial takes the confusion out of starting an engine with easy access to all the controls you need, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The easy to read Digital LED Display includes maintenance, low oil and receptacle status indicators and monitors power output, total run time, fuel level and fuel life. Champion minimizes the hassle of refueling in the dark with Fuel Fill Assist LED, a cleverly designed push-button LED built right into the handle to illuminate the gasoline fill area. Featuring a space-saving stackable design, the ParaLINK parallel kit allows you to connect another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional parallel kit integrates between two stacked inverters and has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet. The reliable 80cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts,1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time at 25% load when the 1.1-gallon tank of gasoline is full. Including two 120V 20A household outlets, a 12V DC outlet, and a dual port USB adapter, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher. Champion’s smart Economy Mode can reduce the electrical load, provide quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 0.4-quart oil capacity. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant inverter with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- EZ Start Dial –The innovative EZ Start Dial takes the confusion out of starting an engine with easy access to all the controls you need
- Stackable – The space-saving ParaLINK parallel kit design allows you to connect and stack two 2000-watt inverters to double your output power
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time
- Smart Economy Mode – Can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts