The Champion 100251 25 ton hydraulic log splitter provides heavy duty, dependable, and portable log splitting.
224cc Champion 4-Cycle OHV Engine
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve for durabilty
- Low oil shutoff protects the engine
Horizontal & Vertical Splitting
- Split smaller logs in the horizontal position
- Switch to vertical & roll large logs into place – save your back
- Full steel beam design for maximum cylinder support
- Handles logs up to 23.75″ long (logs up to 100 lbs.)
2 Stage, 11 GPM Hydraulic Pump
- Spin-on, external hydraulic oil filter
- 3900 PSI maximum from 4″ x 22.5″ cylinder
- 12 second cycle time (300 cycles per hour)
Integrated Log Cradle
- Keeps split logs on the beam; less bending over to stack
- Assist in removing log from wedge on the return stroke
2-Inch Ball Hitch
- 16-inch, DOT approved tires for smooth towing
SuperGen Products ships within 48 hours of payment being received.
Shipments will be sent via Fed Ex Freight or other common carrier to a commercial address provided by Buyer and confirmed by PayPal. Purchase must include a valid telephone number.
Shipments will be delivered on a pallet curbside – unloading the unit is the buyer’s responsibility.
Inaccurate addresses may delay deliveries and incur additional charges for delivery.
Residential deliveries will require an additional fee for shipping. Liftgate charges will be responsibility of buyer.
Shipping to the local FedEx Freight terminal is also free and a great option for flexible pick up.
Please contact SuperGen Products for special pricing on multiple units.
Contact FedEx with delivery questions or problems, including delays in shipping or delivery problems.
FedEx will be responsible for merchandise damaged in shipment.